- 1. Short Bob Hairstyles for Black Women
- 2. Undercut hairstyles for African American women
- 3. Short pixie hairstyles for black women
- 4. Curled Pixie cuts
- 5. Short hairstyles for black women with thick hair
- 6. Short straight hairstyles for black women
- 7. Pixie haircuts with shaved designs
- 8. Long bobs with big curls
- 9. Sexy short hairstyles for black women
- 10. Slim Pixie cuts
- 11. Short curly hairstyles for black women
- 12. Long and curly conical cuts
- 13. TWAs
- 14. Very short hairstyles for black women
- 15. Nice short hairstyles for black women
- 16. Subtle asymmetric bobs
- 17. Curly short hairstyles for black women
- 18. Short dreadlocks
- 19. Short natural hairstyles for black women
- 20. Shaved and colored pixie haircuts
- 21. Curly Angled Bobs
- 22. Short hairstyles for black women with color
- 23. Natural short curly hairstyles for black women
- 24. Short ombre hairstyles
- 25. Pin Up Pixie cuts
- 26. Short cut hairstyles for black women
- 27. Short natural curly hairstyles for black women
- 28. Forest Green color on short hair
- 29. Two Tone Pixie Cuts
- 30. Short Weave Hairstyles for Black Women
- 31. Long Bobs with dark roots
- 32. Short bob hairstyles for black women over 40
- 33. Double puffs
- 34. Short wavy hairstyles for black women
- 35. Chestnuts Pixie haircuts
- 36. Cornrows to Long Bobs
- 37. Short braided hairstyles for black women
- 38. Short to medium hairstyles for black women
- 39. Shoulder length Havana Twists
- 40. Short Mohawk hairstyles for black women
- 41. sister locks Bobs
- 42. Updo hairstyles for black women with short hair
- 43. Bantu knot
- 44. Crochet Braid Black Short hairstyles for women
- 45. Big and beautiful Afros
- 46. Bandana hairstyles for short curly hair
- 47. Short blonde hairstyles for black women
- 48. Vintage Short Black hairstyles for black women
- 49. Pink and Blonde TWAs
- 50. Lavender Pixie cuts
No matter how specific they look, short hairstyles for black women offer a lot of variety. They range from Buzz Cuts to Bobs, with Pixie hairstyles and everything in between. You can find sweet hairstyles for straight and curly hair alike that will enhance all your natural locks. Take a look at some of our favorites below.
1. Short Bob Hairstyles for Black Women
One of the most classic and adaptable short hairstyles for black women is Bobs. Depending on your preference, you can either have a full-blown Pixie haircut or a longer bob. The long side bangs are a nice bonus.
2. Undercut hairstyles for African American women
If you want to go a little shorter, a ruffled fairy with a sharp undercut is the perfect option. It adds even more elegance to your already open-minded personality while maintaining an elegant appearance.
3. Short pixie hairstyles for black women
This is an example of a longer pixie cut and how tasteful the result is. It’s a daring haircut, but also has an elegant touch that makes it suitable for any occasion.
4. Curled Pixie cuts
To emphasize your natural curls, you can get a longer elf without tautening your hair. Make sure you leave your pony long so they can elegantly roll aside.
5. Short hairstyles for black women with thick hair
In addition to the traditional bobs, the Long Bob for short to medium hairstyles is the latest craze. To make your hair beautiful, use an angled long bob, also known as praise. Get the tips for a chic look.
6. Short straight hairstyles for black women
Some African American women prefer to stretch their hair completely from time to time. Awaken your favorite color to dye your short, straightened hair. Cold blondes or just gray look fantastic.
7. Pixie haircuts with shaved designs
You’ll soon find that Pixies are some of the most popular short hairstyles for black women. If you want to stand out from the crowd, consider spicing up your undercut with a few severed lines.
8. Long bobs with big curls
You have every reason to show these voluptuous curls. One of the best ways to do this is with a long, angled bob. You will see that your curly hair fits perfectly in a hairstyle like this one.
9. Sexy short hairstyles for black women
Keri Hilson always inspires us with fabulous short hairstyles for black women. Her two-tone pixie haircut is styled sexy to the side, with the other hidden. Do not forget to add the look with confidence for real sex appeal.
10. Slim Pixie cuts
This is a beautiful hairstyle for ladies with round faces. It not only complements this face shape, but also cheekbones and the rest of your facial structure. It is more than suitable for elegant and informal events alike.
11. Short curly hairstyles for black women
Her gorgeous curls can also be well outlined with a flat-top-inspired pixie haircut like this one. You can also dye your hair in two colors to accentuate these precious corkscrew curls.
12. Long and curly conical cuts
Tapered haircuts are also very popular with short hairstyles for black women. With a Mohawk Impact this tapering cut shines through long, afro-like curls.
A TWA will make any African American woman shine with natural beauty. If you want a smooth result, do not forget to moisten your hair properly. Apart from that, you just have to connect it with a warm smile.
14. Very short hairstyles for black women
This is a great way to style your super short hair after your BC (Big Chop). The outline of the haircut is beautifully shaped and adds dynamism to your all-around look.
15. Nice short hairstyles for black women
Halle Berry is another public figure who proves that short hairstyles are timeless for black women. The actress rocks her for as long as we can remember, in a very stylish way. Your pixie with short bangs is a wonderful way to start your own.
16. Subtle asymmetric bobs
To continue our list of celebrities who look great with short hairstyles for black women, we turn to Zoë Saldana. The respected Star Trek Actress rocks an elegant bob, only slightly asymmetrical.
17. Curly short hairstyles for black women
You can style your afro-textured hair in a glamorous stacked bob. It increases the volume as you gently surround your face and do not move in your direction.
18. Short dreadlocks
We’re used to at least shoulder-length dreadlocks, but that does not mean you can not make them fabulously short. For example, you can cut Side Pony and the rest of your dreadlocks into a bob.
19. Short natural hairstyles for black women
Lupita Nyong’o is another A-list celebrity, the has super short hairstyles for black women. She proudly wears her natural curls extremely short, so that all attention is on her absolutely beautiful face.
20. Shaved and colored pixie haircuts
Rihanna is easily one of the queens of hairstyles, outnumbered in recent years. One of her sharper haircuts was this shaven pony with a long pony. You can follow in the steps of the famous singer by coloring the upper part cherry red.
21. Curly Angled Bobs
In contrast, Rihanna also had some sweet and feminine short haircuts over time. This stacked, angled bob miraculously shows her soft, natural curls. You can also get the look easily if you work with a skilful stylist.
22. Short hairstyles for black women with color
Dark Orange is one of the most flattering hair colors for dark skin tones. We recommend curling your hair to enhance the natural look.
23. Natural short curly hairstyles for black women
If your curly hair is longer, you can change things by coloring only the tips. Blond, for example, is an excellent color as it contrasts with your natural hair tone. As a result, it defines the curls and their natural shape.
24. Short ombre hairstyles
Like dreadlocks, ombre hair is often seen on medium-long or long hair. On super short hair, however, it looks just as magnificent. This natural haircut looks visually delicious with the blue and black contrast.
25. Pin Up Pixie cuts
This hairstyle proves as handy and adaptable pixie cuts are. From a popular pony haircut with a long bangs, you can cut your hair back to get that radiant pin-up hairstyle.
26. Short cut hairstyles for black women
Do not be afraid to hit the blade to personalize short hairstyles for black women. This neat and neat, wavy pixie cut has an original approach due to the shaved lines on the side.
27. Short natural curly hairstyles for black women
Highlights look amazing on curly, afro hair. You can experiment with different shades of blonde on your natural curls to make them even more eye-catching.
28. Forest Green color on short hair
You will not see this hair color everywhere, but it looks stunning with darker skin tones. This lush forest green complements your soft skin tone, with the chopped off bob framed with bangs stunning your face.
29. Two Tone Pixie Cuts
Black and platinum blonde look brilliant together. This impeccable balayage is an extraordinary way to style what would be an ordinary pony haircut with a long pony.
30. Short Weave Hairstyles for Black Women
As far as bindings are concerned, long bobs are the best choice for them. For a creative touch, go for an Ombre in your favorite color. Dark Purple is a wonderful choice if you are not sure what to choose.
31. Long Bobs with dark roots
With hair dyeing techniques like those mentioned above, dark roots can increasingly be seen on stylish girls. This is how your hair can look if you keep your natural roots and dye the rest a light brown color.
32. Short bob hairstyles for black women over 40
If you’ve passed the age of 40, that does not mean that you can be glamorous wherever you go. A bob is a respectable hairstyle you can always wear, but remember to express your youthful soul with a chic ombre.
33. Double puffs
Among the short hairstyles for black women who have already cut their hair, these double puffs are characterized by sweetness. While they serve as a super cute hairstyle, they also express your playful personality.
34. Short wavy hairstyles for black women
Their short wave locks can develop a whole new effect by the strong coloring. Blue and pink are some great options, or you can mix them in this radiant violet.
35. Chestnuts Pixie haircuts
If you prefer to stay in a natural hair color palette, you can explore different earth tones. Chestnuts, for example, looks gorgeous with dark skins and brown or hazel eyes.
36. Cornrows to Long Bobs
Fancy braids? You can get cornrows that flow into a classic inverted bob. You can opt for a side part or a straight part in the middle. Whichever represents you best.
37. Short braided hairstyles for black women
You can find all day on the salon chair for a complicated hairstyle like this, but the results will be worth it. This pony haircut with a long bangs contains a bunch of tiny pigtails that are breathtakingly beautiful.
38. Short to medium hairstyles for black women
Box braids should be among your top 3 options if you want shoulder-length hair. It’s a great solution for ladies who prefer something more eye-catching than naturally curly or straightened hair.
39. Shoulder length Havana Twists
If you want to show the natural hair that you have been patiently growing for a long time, Havana turns are what you need. They are sweet, elegant and flattering in one.
40. Short Mohawk hairstyles for black women
Not quite ready to hit the razor for a real mohawk? With the help of cornrows you can always create one. All you have to do is braid from the bottom and top to bottom and let your natural curls up.
41. sister locks Bobs
Another of the Bob Short hairstyles for black women who go beyond curly, wavy or straight hair are sister locks. This African hairstyle is charming for all face shapes and ladies who want to embrace their roots.
42. Updo hairstyles for black women with short hair
Another way to get a hawk falcon is by combing your hair tightly. Make sure you have enough products on hand to get those smooth pages. Let your curls jump around freely.
43. Bantu knot
Bantu knots are one of the most versatile short hairstyles for black women. They can be worn as a pretty African hairstyle or used as a technique for well-contoured curls.
44. Crochet Braid Black Short hairstyles for women
Crochet braids are the latest craze among African American women, and we can definitely understand why. Whether your hair is long or short, crocheted braids are a fantastic way to style your natural curls.
45. Big and beautiful Afros
Do not hesitate to rock your stunning Afro with your head up. This hairstyle works both when your natural hair is very short and when it gets longer. Enjoy this amount of volume during the whole time.
46. Bandana hairstyles for short curly hair
Hair accessories are always handy if you want to play with different hairstyles. A simple bandana can add a little urban touch to any short curly updo. As a bonus tip, wear the lipstick color of the bandana.
47. Short blonde hairstyles for black women
This radiant color of caramel blond is great for the skin color of African Americans. The two shades go hand in hand, while the funky haircut adds effortless style.
48. Vintage Short Black hairstyles for black women
You probably never thought of combining locs with a pompadour, did you? In other words, it’s a clever way to design your locs for retro glamor.
49. Pink and Blonde TWAs
A platinum blonde and cotton candy pink ombre offers a stunning transition from one light color to another. Put this pretty combination on a short haircut with afro-textured hair and you have a hairstyle suitable for a magazine photo shoot.
50. Lavender Pixie cuts
Another pastel color that you can try is lavender. When used on a short haircut like this, it brings out the best of the Pixie Haircut and Fairy Hair in one.
To pack everything, there are a variety of short hairstyles for black women to try out. We recommend choosing a haircut and hairstyle that will flatter your natural features and get the most out of your personality. And remember – the true style has no rules.